Wednesday, January 5, 2011

tamil actress poonam bajwa biodata

tamil actress poonam bajwa biodata
Cute Panjabi lass Poonam Bajwa who was launched towards the Telugu audience by the movie Modati Cinema played the lead in movies namely Boss, Veduka and Parugu. Publish release with the movie Parugu Poonam left the Telugu movie lovers inside a quandary about her whereabouts. Although her profession in Tollywood was not satisfactory she is becoming accepted by the Tamil and Kannada audience. Presently she is operating to get a Tamil flick titled 'Thambikottai'. Both she did grab an option to pair up with Mammootty inside a Malayalam movie titled 'Shikari'. The movie is enacted by Mammootty in dual roles. The initial routine from the movie is stated to become finished.
“I play a village belle while in the initial 50 percent after which inside latter 50 percent, I transfer to your metropolis. And like my other videos, I really do not play the hero’s arm-candy on your own. My character has some substance.”Now that Poonam has become linked with the two Kollywood and Tollywood, which language does she discover it simpler to get the job done in? “Honestly, I discover Telugu less difficult. Possibly that is mainly because I began my job with Telugu movies. But then, I've learnt Tamil now. I can converse with shopkeepers, bargain with an automobile driver or ask individuals, ‘Hello, eppadi irukkenga?’ And thankfully, I’m a very good mimic. If I observe individuals to get a several minutes, I can imitate them nicely.It was my favourite pastime when I was learning. And this pastime of mine is assisting me pursue my profession. My skill to observe very well has manufactured it simpler for me to act in movies down south,” she chirps.Using a breezy mindset and chirpy smile, inform her that she could possibly be nicknamed Small Miss Sunshine and she says which has a smile, “You could say that. I detest currently being unhappy. We really do not possess a 1000 a long time to reside. So, why sulk and waste the tiny time we get to become with our family members? Why can not we just spread the cheer?” First time director Ammu Ramesh is extremely ecstatic about his debut movie to become launched from Kollywood this 12 months. Inside a statement on the media, Ammu Ramesh candidly says that he's really happy using the career that he has executed on ‘Thambikkottai’, an action movie starring Narain and Poonam Bajwa in lead roles. The reality which can make him assured that his debut venture will click on the box workplace and can be loved by critics and audiences alike is the fact that ‘Thambikkottai’ is definitely an out and out industrial movie.It isn't only the star cast with the movie which helps make Ammu Ramesh upbeat about his personal movie, additionally it is the truth that every one of the characters represented in ‘Thambikkottai’ have obtained their due that helps make him satisfied. Inside a statement for the media, Ammu Ramesh confirms that when Narain has become provided probably the most pivotal function from the upcoming Tamil flick, all other actors have also portrayed essential characters in ‘Thambikkottai’. Actually his cast is so major that it might are already really hard for every other debutante director to possess labored with them, says a complacent Ammu Ramesh.
Thambikottai was meant to get been a Diwali release however the post-production operate had postponed its release to December. The film has now been slated to hit the marquee on December 31st, 2010.Narain and Poonam Bajwa would be the lead stars within this movie with Prabhu, Meena and Sangeetha playing critical roles. The movie has 4 comedians Santhanam, MS Bhaskar, Ganja Karuppu and Mano Bala. Ammu Ramesh has directed Thambikottai and D Imman has scored the music.
tamil actress poonam bajwa biodata

No comments:

Post a Comment