Thursday, January 6, 2011

poonam bajwa age

poonam bajwa age
"It's just that I've received selective with videos, I have not left Telugu movies in any way," says the cute Poonam Bajwa. Her final movie in Telugu Veduka sank without the need of a trace following which she shifted base to Chennai. She then did a movie with Jeeva (Thenaavettu) which was a hit after which with Bharat (Seval) which fetched her loads of visibility and rave opinions. In Kacheri Aarambam she is often a present day and also a classic lady, a fantastic combine of each.Inside a chat with CineGoer.com, Poonam says she's undertaking Drohi commencing up coming month. Drohi has two heroes Srikanth and Vishnu, she's starring opposite Vishnu and her part has dual shades. Reiterating her dedication for excellent movies, the actress says she does not wish to be a mere prop inside a movie, and has refused 25 Tamil movies just lately. So has she adapted to your sarees and jewellery in Chennai. You wager says the actress I've even worn a 9 lawn saree that resembles a dhoti. Half-sarees, sarees a good deal!!!
“I play a village belle from the primary 50 percent after which inside the latter 50 percent, I transfer to your metropolis. And like my other motion pictures, I really do not play the hero’s arm-candy on your own. My character has some substance.”Now that Poonam continues to be linked with the two Kollywood and Tollywood, which language does she discover it less difficult to do the job in? “Honestly, I come across Telugu less difficult. Possibly that is since I began my profession with Telugu movies. But then, I've learnt Tamil now. I can converse with shopkeepers, bargain with an automobile driver or ask individuals, ‘Hello, eppadi irukkenga?’ And thankfully, I’m a great mimic. If I observe folks for any very few minutes, I can imitate them effectively.It was my favourite pastime when I was learning. And this pastime of mine is assisting me pursue my profession. My capability to observe very well has built it much easier for me to act in movies down south,” she chirps.That has a breezy mindset and chirpy smile, inform her that she could in all probability be nicknamed Tiny Miss Sunshine and she says which has a smile, “You could say that. I detest getting unhappy. We really don't possess a 1000 a long time to reside. So, why sulk and waste the small time we get to become with our family members? Why can not we just spread the cheer?”
To not overlook the music composed for ‘Thambikkottai’ by Imman. It was previously reported that Imman had labored around the composition for shut to one particular 12 months and for this reason the outcome is really a wonderful collection of songs. If Ammu Ramesh should be to be believed, ‘Thambikkottai’, which hits theaters this month appears like a confident hit.
Poonam Bajwa, the chubby Punj attractiveness is usually to yet again examine her luck in Tollywood. Following the failure films like ‘Modati Cinema, Boss, Veduka’ and also a saving grace ‘Parugu;’ by no means her job took off. Off late Poonam produced herself active by acting in couple of Prepare for Poonam's very first night time scene!Tamil and Malayalam films and right here arrives the Telugu dubbing model ‘Ballem’ of her failed Tamil film ‘Seval.’This 1 could have Bharath of ‘Boys, Premisthe’ fame. Apparently ‘Seval’ was the debut movie for Poonam in Kollywood and this was launched prolonged in the past in 2008. That has a potent and sharp title ‘Ballem;’ Poonam and Bharath are prepared to make pieces of audience by piercing their ‘Ballem.’ This 'Ballem' is a lot more renowned in Tamil for juicy 1st night time scenes picturized each on Simran and Poonam. Watch for an official date of release till then.
poonam bajwa age

No comments:

Post a Comment