Saturday, January 1, 2011

poonam bajwa boss












poonam bajwa boss















poonam bajwa boss


Cute Panjabi lass Poonam Bajwa who was launched for the Telugu audience via the movie Modati Cinema played the lead in movies namely Boss, Veduka and Parugu. Publish release with the movie Parugu Poonam left the Telugu movie lovers inside a quandary about her whereabouts. Although her job in Tollywood was not satisfactory she is currently being accepted by the Tamil and Kannada audience. At the moment she is operating for any Tamil flick titled 'Thambikottai'. Both she did grab an possibility to pair up with Mammootty inside a Malayalam movie titled 'Shikari'. The movie is enacted by Mammootty in dual roles. The initial routine of your movie is stated to become finished.





“I play a village belle from the 1st 50 percent after which within the latter fifty percent, I transfer towards the metropolis. And like my other motion pictures, I really do not play the hero’s arm-candy on your own. My character has some substance.”Now that Poonam continues to be connected with each Kollywood and Tollywood, which language does she uncover it a lot easier to operate in? “Honestly, I discover Telugu less complicated. Possibly that is for the reason that I commenced my job with Telugu movies. But then, I've learnt Tamil now. I can converse with shopkeepers, bargain with an car driver or ask folks, ‘Hello, eppadi irukkenga?’ And thankfully, I’m a great mimic. If I observe folks for any very few minutes, I can imitate them very well.It was my favourite pastime when I was learning. And this pastime of mine is assisting me pursue my profession. My skill to observe effectively has built it simpler for me to act in movies down south,” she chirps.Using a breezy perspective and chirpy smile, inform her that she could most likely be nicknamed Small Miss Sunshine and she says using a smile, “You could say that. I detest becoming unhappy. We do not possess a 1000 many years to stay. So, why sulk and waste the minor time we get to become with our family members? Why can not we just spread the cheer?”





First time director Ammu Ramesh is quite enthusiastic about his debut movie to become launched from Kollywood this yr. Inside a statement for the media, Ammu Ramesh candidly says that he's really happy with all the task that he has accomplished on ‘Thambikkottai’, an action movie starring Narain and Poonam Bajwa in lead roles. The reality which tends to make him assured that his debut venture will click in the box workplace and can be loved by critics and audiences alike is the fact that ‘Thambikkottai’ is definitely an out and out industrial movie.It's not only the star cast from the movie which helps make Ammu Ramesh upbeat about his personal movie, it's also the truth that every one of the characters represented in ‘Thambikkottai’ have obtained their due that tends to make him delighted. Inside a statement on the media, Ammu Ramesh confirms that even though Narain has become provided probably the most pivotal part within the upcoming Tamil flick, all other actors have also portrayed extremely important characters in ‘Thambikkottai’. The truth is his cast is so significant that it could are already incredibly tricky for another debutante director to get labored with them, says a complacent Ammu Ramesh.





Thambikottai was intended to possess been a Diwali release however the post-production function had postponed its release to December. The film has now been slated to hit the marquee on December 31st, 2010.Narain and Poonam Bajwa would be the lead stars on this movie with Prabhu, Meena and Sangeetha playing critical roles. The movie has 4 comedians Santhanam, MS Bhaskar, Ganja Karuppu and Mano Bala. Ammu Ramesh has directed Thambikottai and D Imman has scored the music.


poonam bajwa boss

No comments:

Post a Comment