Sunday, January 2, 2011

poonam bajwa images

poonam bajwa images
Cute Panjabi lass Poonam Bajwa who was launched on the Telugu audience as a result of the movie Modati Cinema played the lead in movies namely Boss, Veduka and Parugu. Publish release from the movie Parugu Poonam left the Telugu movie lovers inside a quandary about her whereabouts. Although her job in Tollywood was not satisfactory she is getting accepted by the Tamil and Kannada audience. At this time she is functioning for any Tamil flick titled 'Thambikottai'. Both she did grab an chance to pair up with Mammootty inside a Malayalam movie titled 'Shikari'. The movie is enacted by Mammootty in dual roles. The very first routine from the movie is stated to become finished.
“I play a village belle within the initial fifty percent after which from the latter 50 percent, I transfer on the metropolis. And like my other motion pictures, I really don't play the hero’s arm-candy on your own. My character has some substance.”Now that Poonam continues to be linked with the two Kollywood and Tollywood, which language does she discover it a lot easier to operate in? “Honestly, I obtain Telugu less complicated. Possibly that is simply because I started off my profession with Telugu movies. But then, I've learnt Tamil now. I can converse with shopkeepers, bargain with an car driver or ask individuals, ‘Hello, eppadi irukkenga?’ And thankfully, I’m a superb mimic. If I observe people today for any very few minutes, I can imitate them very well.It was my favourite pastime when I was learning. And this pastime of mine is assisting me pursue my job. My potential to observe nicely has designed it much easier for me to act in movies down south,” she chirps.Having a breezy perspective and chirpy smile, inform her that she could most likely be nicknamed Tiny Miss Sunshine and she says that has a smile, “You could say that. I detest getting unhappy. We really don't possess a 1000 many years to reside. So, why sulk and waste the tiny time we get to become with our family members? Why can not we just spread the cheer?”
First time director Ammu Ramesh is extremely energized about his debut movie to become launched from Kollywood this 12 months. Inside a statement on the media, Ammu Ramesh candidly says that he's rather happy together with the task that he has executed on ‘Thambikkottai’, an action movie starring Narain and Poonam Bajwa in lead roles. The simple fact which can make him assured that his debut venture will click on the box workplace and can be loved by critics and audiences alike is ‘Thambikkottai’ is definitely an out and out industrial movie.It isn't only the star cast on the movie which tends to make Ammu Ramesh upbeat about his personal movie, it's also the truth that the many characters represented in ‘Thambikkottai’ have obtained their due that can make him joyful. Inside a statement for the media, Ammu Ramesh confirms that whilst Narain has become provided essentially the most pivotal function while in the upcoming Tamil flick, all other actors have also portrayed essential characters in ‘Thambikkottai’. In truth his cast is so major that it might are really hard for every other debutante director to get labored with them, says a complacent Ammu Ramesh.
Thambikottai was meant to get been a Diwali release however the post-production function had postponed its release to December. The film has now been slated to hit the marquee on December 31st, 2010.Narain and Poonam Bajwa would be the lead stars on this movie with Prabhu, Meena and Sangeetha playing crucial roles. The movie has 4 comedians Santhanam, MS Bhaskar, Ganja Karuppu and Mano Bala. Ammu Ramesh has directed Thambikottai and D Imman has scored the music.
poonam bajwa images

No comments:

Post a Comment