Thursday, December 30, 2010

poonam bajwa tollywood












poonam bajwa tollywood















poonam bajwa tollywood


Cute Panjabi lass Poonam Bajwa who was launched to your Telugu audience by way of the movie Modati Cinema played the lead in movies namely Boss, Veduka and Parugu. Publish release in the movie Parugu Poonam left the Telugu movie lovers inside a quandary about her whereabouts. Although her job in Tollywood was not satisfactory she is becoming accepted by the Tamil and Kannada audience. At the moment she is functioning for any Tamil flick titled 'Thambikottai'. Both she did grab an chance to pair up with Mammootty inside a Malayalam movie titled 'Shikari'. The movie is enacted by Mammootty in dual roles. The very first routine from the movie is explained to become finished.





“I play a village belle inside the primary 50 percent after which from the latter fifty percent, I transfer towards the metropolis. And like my other films, I really do not play the hero’s arm-candy on your own. My character has some substance.”Now that Poonam has become connected with each Kollywood and Tollywood, which language does she come across it simpler to do the job in? “Honestly, I obtain Telugu less difficult. Perhaps that is simply because I started out my profession with Telugu movies. But then, I've learnt Tamil now. I can converse with shopkeepers, bargain with an automobile driver or ask individuals, ‘Hello, eppadi irukkenga?’ And thankfully, I’m a very good mimic. If I observe individuals for any number of minutes, I can imitate them properly.It was my favourite pastime when I was learning. And this pastime of mine is assisting me pursue my profession. My capacity to observe very well has created it simpler for me to act in movies down south,” she chirps.Which has a breezy perspective and chirpy smile, inform her that she could possibly be nicknamed Small Miss Sunshine and she says having a smile, “You could say that. I detest currently being unhappy. We really don't possess a 1000 a long time to stay. So, why sulk and waste the minor time we get to become with our family members? Why cannot we just spread the cheer?”





First time director Ammu Ramesh is quite enthusiastic about his debut movie to become launched from Kollywood this yr. Inside a statement for the media, Ammu Ramesh candidly says that he's incredibly happy with all the occupation that he has performed on ‘Thambikkottai’, an action movie starring Narain and Poonam Bajwa in lead roles. The reality which tends to make him assured that his debut venture will click on the box workplace and can be loved by critics and audiences alike is the fact that ‘Thambikkottai’ is definitely an out and out industrial movie.It isn't only the star cast of your movie which tends to make Ammu Ramesh upbeat about his individual movie, additionally it is the truth that every one of the characters represented in ‘Thambikkottai’ have obtained their due that helps make him pleased. Inside a statement towards the media, Ammu Ramesh confirms that whilst Narain continues to be provided one of the most pivotal function inside the upcoming Tamil flick, all other actors have also portrayed essential characters in ‘Thambikkottai’. The fact is his cast is so huge that it might happen to be quite hard for every other debutante director to get labored with them, says a complacent Ammu Ramesh.





Thambikottai was intended to get been a Diwali release however the post-production perform had postponed its release to December. The film has now been slated to hit the marquee on December 31st, 2010.Narain and Poonam Bajwa would be the lead stars within this movie with Prabhu, Meena and Sangeetha playing critical roles. The movie has 4 comedians Santhanam, MS Bhaskar, Ganja Karuppu and Mano Bala. Ammu Ramesh has directed Thambikottai and D Imman has scored the music.


poonam bajwa tollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment